JOINT ENTRANCE EXAMINATION ADVANCED
Eligibility (Relaxed), Application Form, Exam Date
JEE Advanced 2022 Mock Test has been released. Eligibility Criteria has been relaxed. JEE Advanced 2023 Revised Syllabus has been released. It is a national level entrance exam which is organized for engineering aspirants. The examination is organized every year on rotational basis by IIT’s. It will be conducted by the seven Zonal Co-ordinating IIT’s under the guidance of the Joint Admission Board (JAB). Candidates will be offered admission in Bachelor’s, Integrated Master or bachelor’s Master dual degree course. Qualified candidates will be offered admission in Engineering & Architecture courses. Candidates must go through following article for details such as exam dates, application form, eligibility norms etc. & much more regarding JEE Advanced 2022.
JEE Advanced 2022 Exam Dates
Candidates must go through following table regarding JEE Advanced 2022 Exam Dates:
|Registration starts||1st week of May 2022|
|Last date to register||1st week of June 2022|
|Last date to submit application fee||2nd week of June 2022|
|Admit card availability||2nd week of June 2022|
|JEE Advanced 2022 Exam||3rd week of June 2022|
|Response sheet for candidates||4th week of June 2022|
|Answer Key||4th week of June 2022|
|Objections receive||1st week of July 2022|
|Result||1st week of July 2022|
|Architecture Aptitude Test (AAT) registration starts||2nd week of July 2022|
|AAT 2022 Exam Date||3rd week of July 2022|
|Result||3rd week of July 2022|
|Seat allotment process||3rd week of July 2022|
|Last date for seat allotment||4th week of July 2022|
JEE Advanced 2022 Application Form
Candidates are advised to go through following details regarding JEE Advanced 2022 Application Form:
- Jee Advanced 2022 will be made available from first week of May 2022.
- Candidates will be able to fill the application form till first week of June 2022.
- The application form will be made available via online mode. No other mode will be entertained to fill the form.
- Candidates are advised to check eligibility norms before filling the application form as form will be accepted only of eligible candidates.
- While filling application form, candidates must not forgot to provide valid email ID & phone number as all important information will be sent to it.
- Candidates will also have to choose exam center as per their choice during registration.
- Incomplete application form will lead to rejection so candidates are advised to fill the form completely & carefully.
- Exam conducting authority will also provide correction facility for limited time period.
- At last, candidates must take print out of completely filled in form for the future use.
Documents required at the time of registration:
- 12th or equivalent certificate
- Category certificate (if required)
- PwD certificate (if required)
- Date of Birth proof (D.O.B proof)
- PIO/ OCI certificate
- The application fee for JEE Advanced 2022 can be filled via online or offline mode.
- Credit card, debit card or net banking method will be used via online mode.
- Offline mode of payment includes e-challan method of State Bank of India (SBI) bank in Multi Option Payment System (MOPS).
- In any case, the application fee will be non-refundable, non-transferrable.
- The application fee for Indian national & foreign national category is as follows:
|Indian National candidate||Fee|
|Female candidate (all category)||Rs. 1300/-|
|SC, ST, PwD candidate||Rs. 1300/-|
|All other candidate||Rs. 2600/-|
|Foreign National candidate||Fee|
|Candidates from SAARC countries||USD 75|
|Candidates from Non- SAARC countries||USD 150|
JEE Advanced 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must check following eligibility criteria before applying for JEE Advanced 2022:
- Nationality: Indian national (including OCI/ PIO) & foreign national category will be eligible to apply for JEE Advanced 2022.
- Qualification: Candidates must qualify 12th or equivalent examination in 2022 or 2022 from any recognized board or university.
- Mandatory Subject: Applying candidate must have Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics (PCM) in intermediate subject.
- Percentage: The 75% criteria has been relaxed in the qualifying exam.
- of Attempts: Candidates will be allowed to appear for JEE Advanced only two times in two consecutive year.
- Mandatory: It will be compulsory to appear in JEE Main 2022 to be eligible for JEE Advanced 2022.
- Age Limit: Candidates must have born or after 1st October 1997. 5 year age relaxation will be given for reserved category candidates.
- Performance: Applying candidate must be under 2, 50, 000 qualifying candidates in JEE Main 2022 (Paper 1) including all the categories.
JEE Advanced 2022 Exam Pattern
Candidates must go through following details regarding JEE Advanced Exam Pattern:
- Exam Mode: JEE Advanced 2022 exam will be held via online computer-based mode.
- Paper: There will be two paper as Paper 1 & Paper 2.
- Language: Question paper will be held in English & Hindi medium language.
- Duration: There will be 3 hours time duration to complete the paper.
- Questions Type: Question paper will consists of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ).
- Subjects: The questions will be asked from Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics (PCM) subjects.
- Marking Scheme: Candidates must go through following table for marking scheme of different subject & paper:
|Subjects||Questions No.||Total No. of Marks||Marking (Per questions)||Negative marking|
|Subjects||Questions No.||Total No. of Marks||Marking (Per questions)||Negative marking|
AAT Exam Pattern
- Exam Mode: AAT examination will be held via offline (Pen-paper based) mode.
- Duration: Candidate will get 3 hours to solve the question paper.
- Types of Questions: Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) will be asked in the question paper.
- No. of Sections: There will be 3 sections as Mathematics, Drawing Test & Aptitude Test.
- Medium: Question paper will be asked in English medium language.
- Marking Scheme: Candidates must go through following table for subject, no. of questions & total marks in each section:
|Subjects||No. of Questions||Total no. of marks|
JEE Advanced 2022 Syllabus
JEE Advanced syllabus will be different for Paper 1 & Paper II. Paper 1 will consist of topics from Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics (PCM). Paper II will consist of simple drawing containing lines, common domestic, surface texture, angles, triangles, furniture, etc.
Topics under PCM group will be as:
- Physics- It will include units & dimensions, optics, thermal physics, modern physics and much more.
- Chemistry- It includes physical, organic & inorganic chemistry. Topics will be as electrochemistry, reduction, ores & mineral, carbohydrates, oxidation etc.
- Mathematics- It consists of topics as algebra, probability, trigonometry, integral & differential calculus & much more.
Go through following preparation tips & tricks while preparing for JEE Advanced:
- Make proper schedule & revise it on regular basis.
- Go through complete syllabus & exam pattern.
- Make notes & revise it on regular basis.
- Solve previous year question paper & sample paper.
- Don’t get panic. Take proper 8 hours sleep.
- Keep last one week only for revision.
- Keep yourself fit & healthy.
JEE Advanced 2022 examination will be held in various exam centers. Candidates will have to choose exam center while filling the application form. Exam center includes Goa, Maharashtra, Karnataka, Gujarat, Manipur, Meghalaya, Rajasthan, Delhi (NCR), Jammu & Kashmir, Chhattisgarh, Jharkhand, Uttar Pradesh, Telangana, Tripura, and many others
FAQ’s (Frequently Asked Questions)
JEE Advanced 2022 Admit Card
JEE Advanced admit card will be made available via online mode in website. No other mode will be entertained to download admit card. Candidates will have to use their login credentials to download hall ticket. It will be released in second week of June 2022.
Candidates will have to carry admit card along with one valid Id proof at the examination center. No candidates will be allowed to sit without admit card & valid ID proof. It will contain all necessary details such as candidates name, roll number, date of birth, exam time, date & center and all the important instructions. Same admit card will be used at the time of AAT exam.
JEE Advanced 2022 Answer Key
Candidates will be able to check JEE Advanced answer key in last week of June 2022. It will get released via online mode. No other mode will be entertained to view answer key. Candidates will have to use login credentials to check answer key.
Answer key will be made available for Paper I & II. It will contain answer of all the questions asked in the question paper. With the help of answer key, candidates will be able to assume their marks even before result declaration.
JEE Advanced 2022 Reservation
Candidates will be able to expect category wise JEE Advanced 2022 reservation as mentioned in the following table:
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||15%|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||7.5%|
|Person with Disability (PwD)||5%|
JEE Advanced 2022 Result
Candidates will be able to check JEE Advanced Result via online mode. It will be made available in first week of July 2022. To check result, candidates will have to use their login credentials such as Date of Birth (D.0.B) & application number.
Details about result will be informed on candidates registered mail ID & phone number. Category wise- All India Rank (AIR) of all qualified candidates will be released via online mode.
JEE Advanced Rank Predictor
JEE Advanced 2022 Cut Off
JEE Advanced Cut Off will be released via online mode. It will be based on various factors such as candidates no., marks of candidates etc. Cut off will be the minimum marks candidates will have to score to qualify examination.
Category wise cut off for top 20 percentile will be calculated by authority based on candidate’s marks. The cut off for Pwd candidates will be same as cut-off for General, OBC- NCL, SC & ST category. The AAT cut off will be decided by the Joint Implementation Committee (JIC).
JEE Advanced 2022 Counselling
It will be mandatory for all qualified candidates to participate in the JEE Advanced counselling process. Counselling will be conducted by the Joint Seat Allocation Authority (JoSAA).
Candidates will have to fill the courses as per their choice at the time of counselling. Seats across NIITs, IITs, and other Government Funded Technical Institutes (GFTIs) will be allocated by JoSAA. Courses list will be release for admission at the time of online filling choices.
About Joint Entrance Examination Advanced Course
Joint Entrance Examination Advanced course is specifically designed for the students who have intentions to clear IIT JEE exam and to get a seat in one the reputed IIT’s in the country. This JEE Advanced course has been deliberately developed by our subject matter experts specially to help Joint Entrance Examination candidates to prepare effectively for IIT JEE Advanced 2022.
The JEE Advanced course covers the entire JEE Advanced 2022 syllabus with a complete focus on all the important topics from an examination perspective. Students will get in-depth knowledge about the concepts discussed in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. In essence, students regarding JEE aspirants at any stage of their preparation will be benefited by this JEE Advanced course. This is one of the precious courses available online for IIT JEE aiming students. Do register now and learn from India’s best faculties to boost your rank in IIT JEE Advanced Exam 2022.
Eligibility: Candidates in Class 12th Appearing and Class 12th Passed are eligible for JEE Advanced crash course offered by Top Shala.
JEE Advanced Course Key Features
- Daily Learning with Top Shala
Learn anytime, anywhere with engaging video lessons and unlimited practice tests in Top Shala. It helps to prepare for the classroom session and revision.
- Entire JEE Advanced Preparation Along with Top Shala
Top Shala JEE Advanced course also includes hours of video lectures, unlimited JEE level practice questions, tests, assignments, study materials including clear and concise notes for easy revision and helps to clear all the doubts. Bookmarking facility for immediate access to all these materials which is necessary.
Clear Your Doubt Anytime Without Hesitations
With the help of expert’s students can easily clear their doubts. Students can also learn from the step-by-step detailed solutions that are provided for all JEE Advanced level questions.
According to Martha Graham he believes that we learn by practice. Whether it means to learn to dance by practicing dancing or to learn to live by practicing living, the principles are the same. In each, it is the performance of a dedicated precise set of acts, physical or intellectual, from which comes shape of achievement, a sense of one’s being, a satisfaction of spirit. One becomes, in some area. Practice means to perform, over and over again in the face of all obstacles, some act of vision, of faith, of desire. Practice is a means of inviting the perfection desired. So unlimited practice papers, mock tests and All India Test Series (AITS) that will ensure repeated practice for developing higher JEE Advanced problem-solving skills. Students also get enough time for revision before the final exam.
Regular Feedback and Assessment
Regular assessment and feedback are provided during the JEE Advanced course. All the performance assessment tests that are conducted are strictly based on JEE Advanced exam pattern and syllabus. Meanwhile, students can analyze the feedback and identify their weak areas and work on improving them.
ALL India Test Series (AITS)
We are offering a JEE testing experience that will help students to understand their level of willingness. By testing themselves with other students across the country. The All-India Test Series will also help you analyze their critical areas of improvement and how they can better their performance.
JEE Main 2022 is an all-India standardized computer-based online test conducted by National Testing Agency for students aspiring to pursue undergraduate courses in top engineering institutes in India. JEE Main examination is the first phase of the IIT Joint Entrance Exam. The entrance examination till 2020 was conducted in two sessions and candidates could take the exam either in the month of January or in April. The candidates could further opt to appear for one exam or both the exams. The better of two NTA scores was considered by the exam conducting authority in preparing the ranks/merit list.
About JEE Main
JEE Main will consist of three papers. Paper 1 will be for students who are planning to take B.Tech/B.E courses, whereas Paper 2A will be for B.Arch programs and Paper 2B will be for B.Planning courses. NTA has introduced a new exam pattern for the upcoming 2021 exam. Meanwhile, the registration and application process for the February session started in December. This time JEE Main (Paper 1) will be conducted in four sessions namely February, March, April and May sessions. However, B. Arch and B. Planning papers (papers 2A and 2B) will be held only twice a year in the months of February and May 2021.
Students appearing for class 12 board exams with Physics and Mathematics as their compulsory subjects are eligible to appear for JEE Main 2021. 2019-20 pass-outs are also eligible to appear for this exam. However, before applying for the exam candidates should fulfil the JEE Main eligibility criteria. Failing to do so will result in the rejection of the application.
In JEE Main, the difficulty level of the exam lies between moderate to tough. If we look at the previous year papers and break them down subject-wise, the Chemistry section is usually the easiest while Physics is found to be on a moderate level. Mathematics can be considered to be the toughest. In comparison to JEE Advanced, most of the questions in JEE Main are straightforward and NCERT based. However, a few tricky questions are also present and they are designed to test each candidate’s understanding of the concepts as well as their analytical skills. Meanwhile, NTA has set up several practice centers to familiarize students with the JEE Main examination.
Pattern of the IIT JEE Main and Advanced
JEE Main is an entry-level exam with a lower level of difficulty. It comprises of two papers. The Paper 1 is conducted for admission to Undergraduate Engineering Programs at NITs, IIITs, CFTIs and other prestigious institutions. It is also an eligibility test for JEE Advanced, which is conducted for admissions to IITs. The Paper 2 is conducted for admission to B. Arch. and B. Planning courses.
At present, the IIT JEE is a single – stage objective type examination consisting of two papers of three hours duration each to test comprehension & analytical ability of candidates. Both papers, Paper-1 and Paper-2 will each have three separate sections on Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics.
If you have any other queries regarding JEE Advanced 2022, you can ask us by writing mail: info@topshala
For Excellent Training for JEE Mains & JEE Advanced Mail to : firstname.lastname@example.org
WE TRAIN ONLY 20 FINEST CANDIDATES PER YEAR