JEE ADVANCED MOCK TEST
JEE Advanced 2022 Mock Test are available on the official website. Students can click on any of the links given below to attempt them. JEE Advanced 2022 exam is likely to be conducted in the third week of June next year. Students aspiring for the exam can test their preparedness and revise the exam syllabus by taking the JEE Advanced mock tests.
Attempting the JEE advanced mock test 2022 will help candidates come across questions with varied difficulty levels and types that will help them improve their speed and accuracy. As the exam is conducted online, students must attempt JEE Advanced 2022 mock tests online. In this article, we will provide step-by-step guidance to attempt JEE Advanced mock test and its benefits.
Table of Contents
- JEE Advanced Mock Test 2022: How to appear?
- JEE Advanced 2022 Mock Test: Navigation through Sections & Questions
- JEE Advanced 2022 Mock Test: Important Points
- JEE Advanced 2022 Mock Test: Question Status
- Why JEE Advanced 2022 Mock Tests are helpful?
- FAQs Regarding JEE advanced 2022 Mock Tests
JEE Advanced Mock Test 2022: How to appear?
Practising mock tests are always beneficial for candidates as it will help them understand the JEE Advanced exam pattern before the actual exam. This way candidates can strategize in a better way. Below are the steps to appear for the JEE Advanced mock tests 2022:
- Step-1: Visit the official website or click on the links above. The above link will redirect you to the login page of the mock tests.
- Step-2: On the new pages (as shown below), click on the “Sign in” tab. Candidates need not enter any login details here.
- Step-3: After signing in, the instruction page will appear. On the same page, students can also select their preferred language.
- Step-4: Go through the instructions carefully and then click on the “Next”.
- Step-5: The “Next” button will direct the page to other important instructions. Read the instructions and then proceed further to attempt the mock tests.
JEE Advanced 2022 Mock Test: Navigation through Sections & Questions
Students appearing for the exam can navigate between sections and questions by following the below-mentioned steps:
- You must click on the “Save and Next” button to choose an option in a question. By clicking an option will not record your response.
- All the sections of the JEE Advanced Mock Test 2022 will be available at the top of the screen.
- You will be allowed to change the question’s language anytime during the paper. It can be done by changing the preferred language from the drop-down menu under “View in”.
- If the candidates wish to skip to a particular question, they will have to click on the respective question number in the palette.
JEE Advanced 2022 Mock Test: Important Points
Aspirants must go through the important points before appearing for the mock test:
- The mock test will be for three hours (180 minutes) and the time will start as soon as the candidate enters the test window.
- Candidates need not click on the submit button at the end of the mock test. The test and their responses will be saved automatically.
- Candidates can skip any question during the test and can attempt it later. They can also switch between various sections.
- Candidates can choose the ‘Marked for Review’ option for any question they wish to check or review later.
- To change the answer to any question, click on the ‘clear response’ and mark the right option again.
- The important instructions can be viewed anytime during the mock test by clicking on the instructions button in the top right corner.
JEE Advanced 2022 Mock Test: Question Status
While appearing for the examination, the question palette will be displayed on the right side of the screen which will show some symbols. Below is the meaning of each symbol.
|Button Colour||Status of the Button|
|Gray||“Not Visited” – You have yet to visit the question.|
|Red||“Not Answered” – You have not answered the question.|
|Green||“Answered” – You have answered the question. All the answered questions will be evaluated.|
|Purple||“Marked for Review” – You have NOT answered the question, but have marked it for review.|
|Purple with Green Circle||“Answered and Marked for Review” – You have answered the question and also have marked it for review.|
Why JEE Advanced 2022 Mock Tests are helpful?
The JEE Advanced 2022 mock test is highly beneficial for candidates aspiring to appear for the exam. Following are the ways through which practising JEE Advanced Mock Test 2022 can be helpful:
- By solving mock tests, you can understand the important topics from the JEE Advanced 2022 point of view. It will also help you to focus on these topics more along with other ones.
- One of the most important benefits of mock tests is “Time Management” during the exam. It helps you to solve more questions in the given time.
- Practising JEE Advanced mock tests 2022 will make you familiar with the pattern and the difficulty level of the examination.
FAQs Regarding JEE advanced 2022 Mock Tests
Q. When will the IIT Kharagpur release JEE Advanced mock test 2022?
Q. How to attempt the JEE Advanced 2022 mock test?
Q. When should an aspirant start appearing for the mock tests?
Q. Which is the best test series available for JEE Advanced?
Q. How many mock tests a student should take before appearing for JEE advanced 2022?
Q. Are the official JEE Advanced 2022 mock test available for both Paper-1 and 2?
Q. How can I check my result or responses after attempting the mock test?
Q. How are JEE Advanced mock tests useful?
Q. How can I prepare for JEE Advanced?