JEE Advanced 2022 eligibility criteria have been relaxed for candidates registered successfully for the IIT entrance in 2020 or 2021 but couldn’t appear for it. Such students need to fulfil certain eligibility conditions to appear for the exam this year.
JEE Advanced 2022 is expected to be conducted in July next year by the IIT Bombay. The exam conducting authority has made available the JEE Advanced mock tests on the official website. Candidates can click on the link below to attempt the mock tests. The application form for Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) Advanced is expected to be released in May 2022. It is a national-level entrance exam conducted for admission to various undergraduate courses offered by IITs.
Click Here to attempt JEE Advanced 2022 Mock Tests
Aspirants can pursue Bachelor’s, Integrated Master’s or Dual Degree programs in Engineering and Pharmaceutics, Sciences or Architecture in any of the 23 IITs after qualifying for the JEE Advanced. The exam is also likely to be conducted outside India in 2022 again. One of the major eligibility conditions for students to appear for JEE Advanced is to be among the top 2.5 lakh qualified candidates of JEE Main. Read on to know about JEE Advanced 2022 dates, Application forms and other important details.
JEE Advanced 2022 application forms will tentatively be made available by the exam conducting authority from the last week of May. Candidates are likely to be allowed to fill the application form till the first week of June 2022. The exam conducting authorities will also release the JEE Advanced 2022 application forms for foreign candidates a few days before that of for Indian nationals.
Joint Admission Board (JAB) has allowed students who were eligible for the exam in 2020 and 2021, but couldn’t appear for it, to take the exam again in 2022. Check details about the revised JEE Advanced 2022 eligibility conditions below.
Eligibility 1: Those who appeared in Class 12 or equivalent in 2020/2021 and registered successfully for JEE Advanced 2021, but didn’t appear for the exam.
- Candidates who fulfil the above condition but were absent in BOTH papers of the IIT entrance i.e. Paper 1 and Paper 2 are only allowed to appear for JEE Advanced 2022.
- All these students must submit the JEE (Advanced) 2022 application successfully online as per the schedule and pay the registration fee.
- These candidates would be considered IN ADDITION TO and NOT as part of the total number of candidates who would qualify JEE (Main) 2022 for appearing in JEE (Advanced) 2022.
- Another important point is that it is a one-time measure and applicable only for JEE Advanced 2022 due to the ongoing pandemic.
Eligibility 2: Students who appeared for the class 12 board exam or equivalent for the first time in 2020.
Students who fulfil the above criteria are also eligible to appear for JEE Advanced 2022 provided they satisfy the following two conditions simultaneously:
- Condition 1: The candidate must have appeared ONLY ONCE for JEE Advanced, either in the year 2020 or 2021; OR, have NOT at all appeared in any paper of both JEE Advanced 2020 and JEE Advanced 2021.
- Condition 2: These candidate(s) should appear/should have appeared in JEE Main 2022 and meet the cut-off score of the top 2.5 lakh successful candidates (including all categories) to qualify for the JEE Advanced 2022 in their respective category.
Students among the top 2.5 lakh qualified candidates of the Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) Main 2022 will only be allowed to apply for the JEE Advanced 2022. The JEE Advanced application form will be available only after the declaration of JEE Main 2022 result. Aspirants can check various details related to the JEE Advanced 2022 application form below.
JEE Advanced Mode of Application: Online
Mode of Payment: Net Banking | Credit Card | Debit Card | Other
Candidates aspiring for the exam had to register themselves first and then fill personal, academic and contact details in the application form. After entering all such details, candidates were required to upload the requisite documents. Payment of application fees could be made online as well as offline. Steps to fill the JEE Advanced 2022 application form are given in the article below. Only the top 2.5 lakh rank holders in JEE Main are eligible to appear for the exam and fill JEE Advanced 2022 application form. Before filling JEE Advanced application form 2022, candidates should ensure they fulfil the eligibility requirement for the exam.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 35 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 26
- Assessments Yes